Dear Beloved 50+ Year Omega Brother,
The final deadline for submission to the 2017 Golden Bridge Builders has been extended to Friday, March 24, 2017.
The meet this criteria, you must have the following:
• 50 years + in the fraternity and have not been inducted into the Golden Bridge Builders prior to this year.
• Financial in a Tenth District Chapter, or financial in the Grand Chapter (IHQ)
• Complete the Golden Bridge Builder registration form (Click Here for the Form) and. Please complete the entire form. If necessary, please allow your chapter KRS to assist you.
• Once we have your registration, you will be notified via email or letter.
• Official announcement of 2017 Inductees will be made on March 30, 2017 via this media.
• The Induction Ceremony will take place at the first Plenary Session on the morning of Friday, April 7, 2017.
The Golden Bridge Builders buffet Breakfast is open to all brothers and will be held on Friday, April 7, 2017 at 7:00am. You will be notified of the room location at the convention. The cost of the breakfast is $31.00 for non-inductees. Chapter KRS should seek out any 50+ year brother to make sure that he has either already been inducted or has registered for this upcoming ceremony. The Dean for the 2017 Golden Bridge Builders is Brother Langston Evans, who will assist you throughout the weekend.
Induction Attire: Black suits, white shirts, purple ties, black shoes and black socks.
Brother John H. Williams, Chairman
Brother Willie L. Lewis, Jr. Co-Chairman