Good Brothers, of the “Talented Tenth District”, I am humbled and honored to be your District Marshal for the upcoming 74th Annual Tenth District Convention April 28-May 1st, 2011, hosted by Gamma Gamma Gamma Chapter, in Madison, Wisconsin (http://www.madisonques.com).
Omega has not converged upon Madison in 20 years. It has been too long! Come, my Brothers, and descend upon Madison in this our Centennial Year! Any Brother planning to attend the Spring Convention and needing any assistance, feel free to contact me at 608.338.4016 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I am looking forward to a productive meeting and an opportunity for fellowship and fraternization.
Lodging and Early Bird:
- Get your Hotel Rooms Now! Because of a teachers’ convention concurrent with our Spring Convention, hotel rooms will go very quickly.
- Madison Concourse Hotel located at One West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53703 will serve as the meeting headquarters for the April meeting. Each Brother is responsible for making his room reservation. The hotel cost is $99/night, and parking is $7/day.
- Online hotel registration is available:
- Register prior to February 15th for early registration! The registration costs for Fall Council are stated on the registration form. You may register online at http://www.madisonques.com or via regular mail by sending your form (Click Here for Form) to Brother Robert Jackson at P.O. Box 8453, Madison, WI 53708. Online registration will include a credit card convenience fee.
- The Concourse Hotel has a complimentary airport shuttle to and from form Dane County Regional Airport, 7:00 am to11:00 pm daily, as well as, a boarding pass kiosk.